SS15 La Strada per CABIRIA and Cabiria Collections

May 9, 2013

GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!! Telemundo, WNTW, and a new Boutique!

Hi friends,

I'm so pleased to know Aimee Cheshire and her extraordinary website for plus size independent contemporary designers (like me), MadisonPlusSelect.com. She curates designers who wouldn't otherwise have a broad platform, and she does it with panache!

Last week I was part of a press event for Madison Plus Select and the new pieces on the website, and then this week, she had us featured on Telemundo's "Mujer de Hoy" program. As in gorgeous plus size Latinas who look amazing in my bold patterns and curve enhancing dresses!

Here are some photos from the press event (it was dark, so lots of flashed out shots, mea culpa),

and the video from Telemundo yesterday:


In another piece of wonderful news, I just shipped a big selection of Cabiria pieces to the amazing, classy Boutique Larrieux in Milwaukee, WI. The boutique is located in a pretty shopping district of landmark buildings in the Historic Third Ward, and Lydia Hamilton's shop is a perfect jewel in the center of everything.

You ladies in the upper Midwest have wonderful taste!

Finally, the TLC show "What Not To Wear" came into Curvaceous K in NYC last week, and makeover girl Carly got one of our silk jersey dresses! Not only that, but she'll be featured in the episode trying it on and loving it! Such an unbelievably wonderful addition to our great press - I can't wait to find out the air date and show you the reveal.

Thank you to everyone involved in this wonderful journey. I get so excited to see people respond so positively to Cabiria and my work!

All my best, Eden

3 comments:

  1. i am happy i was able to capture the video from telemundo last night! xoxo your dresses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taping it, Annoulzz! I can't thank you enough - there's so many opportunities that are missed with television broadcasts! I really appreciate you loving the dresses too!

      Delete
  2. Sexy bitch, just jacked off to the left picture

    ReplyDelete